Five Reasons to Get Pre-Approved
Here are the top five reasons that Deb & Drew would recommend that you get pre-approved:
- If you get pre-approved you increase your bargaining and negotiating power.
- Your pre-approval allows for a faster closing period.
- You will be able to shop with confidence knowing that you are already pre-approved for a mortgage.
- You can eliminate properties that are beyond your price range, saving you time.
- When you get pre-approved you will be more aware of credit issues so you can fix them before you find your new home.
Deb & Drew, of Walt Temple Properties in Katy, Texas always recommend that their Clients seek pre-approval prior to beginning the house hunt.
In the Katy residential real estate market it is highly unlikely that a Seller will accept a Buyer's offer without written and confirmed pre-approval for the offer amount.